Saturday, March 20, 2010

FREE TIME


Have you ever thought, what is free time? what happens to our free time? and what can be done with that?
I pray i was a "sadhu" a guy having full controls over my desires. Which most of the times are evil. for others sure but not always good enough for me. That empty time just raises all your deep devils and in the darkness of the night when light itself is feared to live we here keep trying to fight in the devils inside us. The night when we concur ourselves must be the greatest night but not for long. Its not difficult to win but it if difficult to win over ourselves time and again.
I have also tried to win over myself a lot! sorry a few times but (these buts have started creating pains in my butts) i succeeded just for a short time. To kill the wild devil inside you the prime step might be to kill the free time that we have and which doesn't allow us to remain free.

No comments:

Post a Comment