Friday, November 27, 2009

chit chat on FB

DISCLAIMER: If you are a girl you shouldn’t read this but if you are a boy and that to a desperate one you must read this.
Wait!!!!! It’s not goanna end your depression but just let know what this depression can bring out of you if you use it as a sword rather than a folly.
Well in most of the cases the reason of frustration is of course is …………………….you all knows.
I was never into this fb(facebook) stuff it’s amazing applications ah! They are beyond my horizon. But I don’t know why? Probably as I told you the depression or as my friends call it frustration made me do it. While checking my home page filled with what my friends like. Soon one of those adds caught me, yes u guessed it right “chat with……….”,”make friends…………” and all as one of my friends liked it as they do on fb.
Well using that utility I made friends with at least 10 girls using that utility without even knowing them. Huh! What don’t think I am goanna tell you what made that possible, it’s a riddle not by tom riddle though its not by tom riddle that you have to solve.
Now it was like an egg that was to be hatched by me. Huh! Dude trust me I am not a hen, I had a hard time behaving like one. None of the girls asked me anything from me except one. I soon started heating that egg. Though she was an American chick and rest can’t be left behind as soon a Spanish chick also joined me the chat.
The Spanish was a little cold as I wasn’t able to hot her because she didn’t knew much English and don’t ask about that American chick she was ‘miss don’t care’ she had loads of attitude and I had a tough time talking to that hard ass, but any how I managed to chat with three girls together.hey! Hey!!!!!!!!!! Don’t freak out, third one who asked about me before adding me.
So basically I tried on three chicks out of which the third one was finally hatched, she was also an American chick dude. I talked to her from 2am to 6am note the time dude. I don’t want to add personal details as she might also read this but her recent picks shows that she is one of the most beautiful chicks I had ever seen.
Don’t jump the bad part is about to commence so basically I slept at 6:30am and woke up at 8am, missed my meal to ran a mile for my class……………wait the worst part is yet to arrive. Though I was jumping in joybut my head had lost its control and I felt like being 10 vodka bottles down and the worst part is I had all the classes that day which used to be half off on normal days. I was sitting on the second bench………..wait trying to keep sitting by making my eyes the hardest pressure that could even had thrown my eyeballs out when the prof asked me to go and wash my face. Don’t worry the effect of ten vodka bottles can’t be just washed by few drops of water. I was still juggling with the state of sleep and the blackboard that reminds me of the night and said to sleep. Nothing strange the prof again asked me to fuck off. Believe me stop having beer and vodka just try not to sleep after a night out in a serious profs boring class. This time I took the extreme step and fucked the class and came to the hostel and went on dreaming and again missed the lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment