Saturday, September 19, 2009

TRIP TO PATNA

Ah! This is my last day at hostel before holidays I was determined to post this blog and it is a crunch moment as net was fumbling like Indian fielder but finally with jonty rohdes coaching now it will allow me to do so. While eloping from a ragging schedule I landed up patna.i came to patna with my friend a local guy wt(without ticket) for the 1st time .my friend had a horny look same I was expecting from his sister , your expectations r always higher than reality but in this case they were sky rocketing than reality. His sister was one of the worse that I had ever seen and that too with a typical bihari accent and with phata bans offcose. That had shattered my frist hope patna and later as well they were not satisfied. Patna is a small city like any other in the country or I might have not seen the real part.
I started my day with the campus of nit patna my perception of patna touched a new depth.it was established in a old building of some science college .my main motive was to have a look at the girls which had arrived from various colleges to take part in nit patnas tech fest. There I felt satisfied with the standard and quantity as well. Have thorough knowledge of my great interest my friends took me through a gulli full of girls hostels any one can imagine the aura of such a place without much of cerebration .following next was a gulli full of coaching centers with banners claiming them to be iitans as if the entire students have found their overseas placement here in a narrow lane. The other thing that I constantly noticed was beautiful girls I still wonder what might have been the scene had they opened their shutters to speak that bihari accent .
The next day my friend went to meet his GF and I went to the place that they claim have the best malls in patna , the zoo. I realized what actually they call mall, believe me it was pitiable .my friend was quite conservative about his GF he never let anyone se her message or even number and that day too he was hiding from us but on way back from the zoo we spotted him with a girl and probably he had not seen me. As they passed me I was jumping of joy not but because I had spotted his little secret but for the fact that I don’t have a GF I even enjoyed a chilled drink in what seems to be my victory. His GF was a mere 5pointer and he used to boast about her I was better not having a GF than her.
When we made my friend realize that we had spotted his GF he was not in any mood to believe the fact and to bring him on earth I had followed his GF in those narrow gullis filled with girls hostels I was sacred for a moment what if people around will start pushing me for following a girl whatever be her looks. But finally I reached her hostel and we had a treat with my friend and his GF and I gave her the respect she deserved.

4 comments:

  1. my frnd you haven't seen real patna .... and who says zoo is best place to see "maal"...
    fuck you bro ...
    i hate that place too..its cheap ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. fuck you asshole you have neither any idea about the city patna nor the way of expression.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fuck u moron .
    what the fuck r u talking abt biharis.
    .
    .
    .
    .feeling bad?u deserve it.
    u just broke someone's believe.
    just think it again............

    ReplyDelete