Saturday, January 29, 2011

Crush


Few days back I talked to my childhood days crush, I mean like when I was a toddler. Guess what could be your Brobdingnagian nightmare ......no not that easy.....
I talked to her for some time we shared few pleasantries I had my hopes bagged on her things were going on smooth. It happened like I had in my thoughts, she was grown and better ..Come on who am I kidding she was beyond I could ever imagine and on top of that she is almost a doctor (will be soon).
She was really nice to me and I am not bragging but she sounded as beautiful as she looked. I was just like I had always been not really positive but my heart was pounding and blood was rushing to my head like lightning ready to fuse the little bulb I have on the top of my body. I tried to keep it cool but I couldn't hold the dam much before exploding I asked her the most important question, I would like to remind you the situation clearly before striking on the gong. I had never talked to this girl when I was a kid, I mean like never ever. I was fortunate that she knew I ever existed. It was after 10 years she came to know that I was still alive. So here I was waiting for my omega moment I asked her "do you have a bf?” 




What could have been the response??? You know if we think that whatever we want to do will succeed in that, not really true. I was buffeted by the response I got. Yeah yeah she has a BF so what big deal.  Like I said she never knew anything and I was not strong enough (however strong I may look) to hold it, I told her about my crush anyways. Yeah that’s true I was being selfish I just wanted to lift off the load from my chest. It was really nice of her, she still asked for my number and ...lol I had to give it.
I know and most of you guys also must have got the hint it was much more than just a crush. I am still swinging like a pendulum under all the ideal conditions you could imagine, not damping never trying to stop....I hope there is way I can stop myself. I don’t want to lose the battle even before giving it a shot. 

3 comments: