Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Decose

my head is still swinging, it feels so great though it is so difficult to have control over your head and this over your body. Sweet mother of all.

the day didn't started so well, you know how it started my soap fell into into the toilet while i was using it man...... that was fucking hilarious , i had to use the soap but i had to flush it off . dude 
the moment that happened i knew i had to screw my day one way the other,,,,
i tried to put in my best so went on with 'fear is the key' it was just fine not fear full at all. then i went to mineral wing just to get relaxed i guess i went to pammis well not much the usual BC the crowd went on building and i went back the memory lane to get 'decose' the cough serup we used  in the first year a lot, I know that sounds crazy but you gotta try decose its far better than anything …mmmmm.

With that we also ate gooday to make our day good and just the usual BC and sardar jokes went on. I came back to my room went for a bath and since then my head is swinging and I just want to nod sideways to anything or everything, too good.

After lunch I couldn’t do anything just went straight inside my sheet .though the turds outside were creating havoc for any toddler sleeper but my sleep engine was powered by docose in spite of the worse conditions I slept for 4 hours. Even when I woke I can’t still feel my head its still swinging and I am like roaming in the endless universe bouncing on the wreck of asteroids and still loving it, defying all norms of Newton or gravity for that matter. I love you decose. mmmmmmmmmuuuuuaaaahhhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment